THE ICOTHERM CONSERVATORY ROOF IS THE MOST COMPETETIVELY PRICED AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET
- The Icotherm timber framed, lightweight tiled roof system is highly insulated. It keeps the heat in during the cold months and helps the room cool in the summer, making it a great space to use all year round.
- The ICOTHERM Solid Roof system features a unique timber pod construction which speeds up installation and the roof is fully ventilated to prevent condensation.
- Structurally approved in partnership with Rhodes and Partners, Structural and Civil Engineers.
- Fully building control compliant. Simple online registration. Peace of mind for you and the home owner.
- Prefabricated modular roof system – secure and watertight in less than 3 hours.
THE ICOTHERM SOLID ROOF SYSTEM
- A solid roof designed by installers, for installers
- System pre-approved for building control registration
- Can be fitted in 8 hours
• 70% Pre-fabricated “pods” – Easier and faster to install
• No fabrication on site.
• Simple to assemble pre-numbered pods.
• Single piece pre-cut rigid EPS insulation.
• Size option: If for practical reasons (eg access to the installation area) the installers do not wish to work with large / standard size pods, we can build the roof with small pods.
GLULAM EAVES BEAM
• Glulam Eaves Beam (Engineered Timber), pre-formed & designed with 26mm external overhang and internal 25 degree
• Fits directly to the window frame head.
• No timber packing over window frames.
• No cold bridging.
• Extremely strong – braces the head of frames and doorways.
• C24 premium grade timber
• FSC certified
• Why timber:
• natural thermal insulator
• naturally sustainable product
• Timber Structurally Insulated Panel (SIP) timber frames are now used by the major housebuilders – faster, better insulated and easier to build
• Engineered OSB boards
• Better than standard ply: lighter, stronger (high gum content for better water resistance), remains flat.
• 155mm EPS insulation (engineered polystyrene)
• Clean burn, all waste recycled (reground and reformed) – Whereas PIR (polyisocyanurate) is hard to recycle
• 0.16 u-value as standard, can be adapted to 0.12 (by packing eaves beam and adding layer of insulation) on demand. Required for Scotland.
• 25mm venting strips and routed vents to allow uninterrupted airflow under the boards:
• Creates a chimney effect
• Eliminates risks of condensation
• Used on the inside of the pods to ensure proper positioning of the insulation and retain airflow.
• Use with Metrotile instead of battens for ease and speed.
• Sourced via Eurocell, who have a national network of trade counters, for quick and easy access – if required.
- Premium, High strength breather membrane for optimum performance.
• U-Value: 0.16 (0.12 on request, suitable for Scottish regulations). Insulated plasterboard NOT required for standard U-Value.
• Pods delivering a roof 70% pre-built.
• Installation time: waterproof in 2 hours, fully installed in 8 hours.
Shingle 3 way joint
Shingle 5 way junction